A Physician’s Perspective and Customized Guidance
Speaker: Bryan R. Fine, MD, MPH (that’s me)
Sponsored / Supported by: Entrepreneur Organization
Topic: Practical HR Considerations for COVID-19 Return to Work
Duration: Short (20-30m) with an EQA session (“Every Question Answered”) after
Date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST
* Recognize that Return-to-Work is a shared HR and Medical decision
* Understand a COVID-19 Return-to-Work ‘Risk Corridor’
* Develop a (semi)formal Return-to-Work Policy
* Review a COVID-19 Return-to-Work Classification System
* Consider the next 4-8 weeks of COVID-19 engagement
* Discuss Individual Situational Cases
* A broad review of national COVID-19 statistics
* A how-to-maintain-social-distancing lecture
* A where-to-buy-toilet-paper conversation
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
This talk should really, honestly, truly answer some of your questions.
Have a question that isn’t a specific health concern, but you’d like a doctor’s opinion? Have a request for a topic you’d like our e-newsletter to cover? Click here to submit questions and requests.
Check out my vitals at LinkedIn.
Friday, April 10th, 2020
Get this email from a friend?
Subscribe to our mailing list here
Percentric, 253 Monticello Ave, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA, 757-818-8020