Your annual benefits renewal period is likely a hectic time of the year.
- Talking to brokers or administrators about plan options
- Reviewing the changes in healthcare and insurance regulations
- Figuring how to reduce or at least keep costs reasonable
- Tracking down employees and enrollment applications
- Educating employees on their plans and answering questions
Our job is to make you shine.
Percentric takes the headache out of decision-making by working with you and the leadership team on strategic and financial decisions to select and implement the best available programs.
As the company's Chief Medical Officer, we interface with employees to help you roll out new insurance plans and answer their medically related questions.
Contact us to learn more about how we make our current benefit managers really happy.
Why benefit administrators love us:
- Keep your broker if you like but we have options
- Less research and negotiation trying to meet everyone’s expectations
- As doctors, we can advocate for employees without breaking HIPAA laws
- Fewer employees calling out sick or leaving work early
- Employee questions about healthcare services and bills are handled by us
- We provide medically based guidance and support for all health initiatives
- Admin work made easier
What Our Clients Say About Us
We LOVE Percentric! They are informative and attentive...PercyMD allows us immediate access to doctors to help all of our team and their families with any medical-related questions.Air Specialty Heating and AirJustin Mathews, CEO, AirSpecialty
We met Percentric at the right time. We were a bit overwhelmed and unsure how to take on some complex issues we were facing, while also keeping our employees happy. With Percentric's support, our health benefits design, implementation and management has become SO much easier.Tidewater StaffingValerie, Human Resources, Tidewater Staffing
Percentric's knowledge, objectivity, and real world physician experience saved us 30% on our healthcare cost...the first year.Taste UnlimitedRob Loomis, VP, Taste Unlimited