Do your healthcare benefits require an ever-increasing percentage of the operating budget?
You may be wondering...
- What’s fair for employers vs employees to contribute to plans and accounts?
- How can we be fiscally responsible while supporting a growing employee population?
- How can we ensure our employees stay informed about their healthcare options so it costs everyone less?
- Is our company up-to-date on current insurance market trends?
- Where are the hidden costs we can mitigate without increasing financial risk?
We’re here to help you create a sound financial plan for supporting employee healthcare.
Give employees MORE healthcare for LESS through Percentric's Convenient Care service.
As the company’s Chief Medical Officer, we help you drive costs down by providing no-cost medical advice to employees and healthcare expertise to executives.
We also navigate insurance plans, coverage options, and health-related initiatives to maximize every dollar budgeted, spent, or saved.
Contact us to learn more about what makes our financially focused leaders really happy.
What makes our financially focused leaders really happy:
- Reduction of overall healthcare expenses by providing health consultations directly to employees
- Reduction of missed time at work due to medical reasons
- Insight from physicians who understand the needs of your employee population and available medical services
- Guidance in health benefits selection and implementation
What Our Clients Say About Us
We LOVE Percentric! They are informative and attentive...PercyMD allows us immediate access to doctors to help all of our team and their families with any medical-related questions.Air Specialty Heating and AirJustin Mathews, CEO, AirSpecialty
We met Percentric at the right time. We were a bit overwhelmed and unsure how to take on some complex issues we were facing, while also keeping our employees happy. With Percentric's support, our health benefits design, implementation and management has become SO much easier.Tidewater StaffingValerie, Human Resources, Tidewater Staffing
Percentric's knowledge, objectivity, and real world physician experience saved us 30% on our healthcare cost...the first year.Taste UnlimitedRob Loomis, VP, Taste Unlimited